Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gatlinburg

Ridin' the kiddie train.
Playin' in the kiddie park.
Ridin' the kiddie cars.
His first water slide!
On the way up for another water slide.
More water slide fun. This was his second water slide trip and at the end he started to cry because he got wet...and by wet, I mean that his jeans had a few splashes of water on them. Did he NOT notice the water the first time he went down the water slide?
"Give me my cracker back duck!" That's what Jackson shouted several times and almost got into tears over after I told him to throw one of his crackers over the balcony for the ducks to eat. He willingly did as I suggested, but I guess he just didn't think that the duck would actually take him up on his offer and eat the cracker...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was listening to a Jeff Foxworthy bit.................
Only in Tennessee can you go down a water slide in a pair of jeans...ON APRIL 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!