If you really zoom in on his eyes, they are brown around the pupil and make a zig-zag pattern and then they fade to gray as you move to the outer edges of the iris. So brown + gray...whatever you would call that...
They are definately Hazel-- (which often looks like a mix of brown, gray, and green and changes depending on the lighting in the room). My brother's eye color is similar.
Wikipedia has a good article about different eye colors and how they are formed. Based on their definitions, Jackson's eyes would be classified as hazel. (Yes I know I am a dork for looking this up...lol) The link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
7 comments:
I say hazel.
If you really zoom in on his eyes, they are brown around the pupil and make a zig-zag pattern and then they fade to gray as you move to the outer edges of the iris. So brown + gray...whatever you would call that...
You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly my point Jennifer....what exactly do you call that??
Hazel. Like Grandma...
They are definately Hazel-- (which often looks like a mix of brown, gray, and green and changes depending on the lighting in the room). My brother's eye color is similar.
Wikipedia has a good article about different eye colors and how they are formed. Based on their definitions, Jackson's eyes would be classified as hazel. (Yes I know I am a dork for looking this up...lol) The link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
It's settled then....hazel it is.
Post a Comment