New Do
Jackson got a new haircut this weekend. It's nice and all, but his front hairline wasn't exactly cut what I would call "straight". It slightly slopes downward from left to right. It's not that the long side needs to be cut more, it's that the stylist cut the left side (his right side) too much. There's no fixing it when too much has been taken off. I guess I could take him in to have her cut more off the right side, but I think that would really just make him look like a "jamoke." I mean, it's not so drastic that most people would notice right away (as I didn't until we got home from Cookie Cutters), but now that I KNOW it slopes, I kind of drives me CRAZY. You can see the slope in the "Rough Week" picture below.
As a solution, I pulled out the hair gel and messed around with it. It was kind of fun.....I think I may have missed my calling. Anyway, here's a photo from the beginning of the home makeover and a photo of what we ended up with at the end. I think it looks good. He's kind of got that intentionally tousled, bed head look going on.
Yes, even punk rockers brush their teeth....the only problem is that Jackson has to remember to turn the brush around!
Lookin' stylish!

No comments:
Post a Comment