Saturday, January 20, 2007

Children's Museum, Part Deux

In order to help keep Jackson's Daddy from obsessing over the Colts-Patriots AFC Championship game tomorrow, we spent the day at the Children's Muesuem. Jackson did not object, of course. He really likes it there -- whether it's playing in the interactive areas or just people watching. I think he could watch the big kids play and run around for hours if we let him. He is not amongst the walking yet....although I think he is inching ever closer since he is spending more and more time standing unsupported and he can now bounce and "dance" without supporting himself too.

Hanging out with the dinosaur eggs...Our little stegosaurus hanging out with the hatchlings...He really had a good time playing in the submarine. He thought it was so funny that I was on the other side of the glass and everytime he tried to reach me, he slipped on the curved window...The special exhibit right now is Clifford the Big Red Dog. Those of you who knew me growing up, know that I couldn't help but think if Jack Tripper - oops - I mean John Ritter. My childhood "boyfriend" grew up to be the voice of Clifford. Come and knock on our door......

P.S. Since it worked last week, I gotta do it again this week....Go Colts!! (and Bears!!)

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to the Children's Museum so Jackson can show me around!!

kristinella said...

Hi!

This is Kristin, the PR girl that works at Dads, Inc. Just checking out the blog and I had to comment on two things..

1. I also had a crush on Jack Tripper myself. I was excited to find out that John Ritter and I share the same birthday. When I tell people about my obsession with him as a kid, they think I am weird (which I can't say I am not). I am just happy to hear that someone else shared my desire for Jack to come and knock on my door!

2. Go Bears! (Thats for Chris)

=)