Monday, July 17, 2006

P.S. Can You See My Tooth?

If you click on the picture below ("Hey, How'd I Get Here?") to enlarge it, you can (barely) see Jackson's FIRST TOOTH. It is in the front, lower left (your right in the picture) of his mouth. It is just a sharp little razor right now, but Jackson sure is glad to have it....afterall, it's one more step toward real food! It also makes me pretty happy I chose to bottle feed....ouch!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Honestly, if they're nursing correctly, you don't even notice the teeth. Especially the bottom ones since their own tongue covers them up while they nurse.

Congrats on the new chomper Jackson! Pretty soon you'll be ready for some good old Indiana sweet corn on the cob! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the first tooth broke through. I think his crankiness the day you left the cottage was a result of teething.

You didn't get your first tooth until you were 7 months old.

Colleen said...

Ruby said that Chris got his first tooth at 4 1/2 months, so Jackson appears to be following in his daddy's footsteps - let's hope this is the only time he does that! :)

Where have you been at Grandma/Grandpa? We've tried to call you at home and the cabing....