I've Asked Around....
....and no one has been able to identify the language that Jackson is speaking in this clip, so it's official....he's a genius. I mean, he developed a new language at only 3 months old! He gets the genius gene from his Mommy. I can't say that I understand why he has to SHOUT the words in his new language though!

4 comments:
Quite the contrary, dear. Our little boy (while he is a genius) is speaking a distinctly secret language - Man. Allow me translate. Jackson said, "Woman, I want you to fix me a bottle and bring it to me, feed me, then change my diaper and do my laundry!" :)
He's the reincarnation of the FONZ!!! Ehhhhh!!!!
Murph....GO TO BED!!!
Mo....doesn't he look like he's about to do a karate chop in the middle of this clip? That must be from watching Karate Kid 9 bazillion times.
Post a Comment