Okay, okay, it is definitely a stinky job, but.....is this really necessary?!?
heh, heh!
looks like it would hurt more than help
That's so funny!!!
Look - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, especially when it comes to doodoo - so back off!! :)
At least he is actually changing the diaper!
Man, you are such a woosy. The child doesn't even belong to me, and I wasn't bothered by his dirty diaper at all. Women rock!
I can't help it if i have a weak stomach - I can stand my own stuff (sometimes), but not anyone elses!!And like Carissa said, at least I'm changing the diaper!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
heh, heh!
looks like it would hurt more than help
That's so funny!!!
Look - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, especially when it comes to doodoo - so back off!! :)
At least he is actually changing the diaper!
Man, you are such a woosy. The child doesn't even belong to me, and I wasn't bothered by his dirty diaper at all. Women rock!
I can't help it if i have a weak stomach - I can stand my own stuff (sometimes), but not anyone elses!!
And like Carissa said, at least I'm changing the diaper!!
Post a Comment