Camera Shy?
Up until now, Jackson has cooperated quite willingly with getting his photo taken. Apparently, though, he has now grown into a bit of camera shyness. He has been smiling more and more each day, but I can't ever seem to get a good photo of it...either he turns his head from the camera, he stops smiling when he sees the camera, or the photo turns out fuzzy when I do actually catch him in the act. Here are the best two that I have been able to come up with, but I am gonna keep trying. There must be something very funny about his changing table because he is always smiling when we put him on it these days.
Fuzzy picture, but the closest we've come to a good one of his smile.
Trust me, he is smiling in this photo. 

3 comments:
He might be an exhibitionist. Maybe he smiles on the changing table because he knows bottom will be naked.
He'd take after his daddy that way.....Chris like to streak the neighborhood.
hey!! how does my good name get drug into this filth??
Post a Comment