Baby Mozart
I'm not sure what Dr. Spock would say about this parenting technique, but forget him, this video is the BEST invention in the world. Someday, Jackson can complain to his therapist(s) that all of his problems are my fault because I let him watch TV in his infancy....but that concern is for another day. Right now, I just love Mozart. Apparently Mozart was more than just a musical genius...he was also a child development expert. I don't think that Jackson blinked ONCE while watching this video.

7 comments:
Told you he would like it. If you see any flapping, stop watching IMMEDIATELY!
Mo -- What do you mean????
The kids I work with start flapping when they watch any of the "Baby ____" programs. The programs are good but the flapping is bad. Put him on his stomach to watch a little..see how motivated he is to look up...
Will do....but why is the flapping bad?...just curious.
Flapping = bad way of self stimulating
Lots of kids with autism do this.
Good to know obviously....thanks
I think Maureen was a FLAPPER!!!
Post a Comment