Friday, March 10, 2006

"I am the greatest of all time..."

It's appropriate to quote Muhammad Ali today because Jackson slept like a CHAMP last night! He virtually slept from about 6:30pm to about 8:00am in about 3 hour or more shifts, with the longest break when he wasn't sleeping only lasting less than 1 hour. It was great. Chris and I actually got to sleep in the same bed together for more than 20 minutes....crazy. I just hope I don't jinx things by writing about how good he slept. Hopefully, this means that Jackson has started to figure this day/night thing out! We just want to keep moving forward and not take any steps backward.


This picture was taken at the request of Jackson's Aunt Maureen. He does look mighty cute in the outfit she bought him, if I do say so myself!

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Ah...you should have never bragged about it! LOL! That's how I always cursed myself if my kids were sleeping well. As soon as the words leave your lips...their sleep patterns change again! LOL!

So he was still up for an hour straight at one point in the night? Are you keeping nighttime feedings really boring? Minimize stimulation at that time. Very quiet, little or no lights turned on, etc? And don't change his diaper if it's just a little bit wet. If it's pretty full of pee or if he's dirty, change him.

That's a cute little shirt! And boy...he sure looks like he has a lot of hair!

Exit 465 said...

He's obviously farting in this picture - look at that smile!!

Anonymous said...

so cute

Anonymous said...

Forget Aunt Mo,
Take a picture of Jack with the empty pizza boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!