We're Bored.....Let's Play A Game
Post your guess as to Jackson's actual arrival date in the comments section below. Maybe we can come up with a PRIZE (or something) for the person who guesses correctly. Just don't get your hopes up ... I didn't say it would be a good prize!

13 comments:
I guess he'll be a few days late....February 25th.
He's coming on his old man's birthday - February 18th (actually, as long as it's after the Super Bowl - Feb. 5th - I don't care.)
I think Jackson will be born on Feb. 19th. That way he can have the same experience as Colleen. Her birthday followed her dad's by one day!!!!!!!
Mom
Colleen was never in a hurry, so Jackson will arrive on March 7th.
Dad
If we go by old wife tales it will be on Feb. 28th., the new moon. That is plenty enough time to wait.
I'm voting for February 24th so Jackson can share the same birthday as Abe Vigoda (Go Fish)!!!!!
I'll take Feb 29th.
Febuary 17th...2 minutes before midnight...just to make Chris mad!
Febuary 5th one minute before kickoff Colleen will start to experience labor pains although Chris is tempted to go to the hospital he will dial 911 and arrive at the hospital after the game, the baby will be born 1 hour 45 minutes after he arrives.
on feb. 21st my birthday, that's the day Chris came home from the hospital
Nec said...
why not the due date--22nd?
mo said...
President's day is the 20th - Col already has that day off so I'll take that day.
Trust the Aunt she knows best!!!
I win!!!!!
Post a Comment