Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Why Do They Call It a "Baby Shower"?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I 'm not sure the answer makes a difference since the shower was a lot of fun -- no matter what the reason for the odd name. Big thanks to Maureen and everyone that helped her with the shower in various ways. It was a job well done and we are quite grateful for everything you did. Of course, thanks too to everyone that came and spent the day with us at the shower and to those that sent gifts even though they couldn't make it on Sunday. Chris and I are very lucky to have so many generous people in our lives. One glance at the pictures of the shower and gifts below and it is easy to see what I mean.

Just LOOK at all that loot!


Now THAT is the kind of "big booty" anyone would love to have!


Maureen's clever (and practical) shower decorations.


These books entertained Chris and I the ENTIRE way home from the shower!


The very grateful Mom-to-be and Dad-to-be.

No comments: