Thursday, July 15, 2010

At Indiana Downs

While Jackson and Chris went camping for the weeked, I took Luke to the horse track. I figured it was something that could entertain us both, and I was right. Luke really stunk at picking the winners, but he couldn't get enough of that place. He can't say "horse" so every time he saw a horse, he shouted "neigh!" Of course, that meant he yelled it a MILLION times - I mean, we were a a horse track and there's a LOT of horses. It was cute the first 10 times or so, but got pretty old, really fast. All the elderly at the track enjoyed smiling and laughing at him though. The track has a family pavillion-side to it, so it's pretty kid-friendly. They have a playground to make it easier for you be willing to lose your money to them! Genius!

No comments: