Temper-Tantrum
Some may think that we "give in" at the end of the video. I'm aware of that and, yes, we did. But I wanted to record this tantrum for "future-Luke". If you know me at all, you know that I'm not one tolerate bad attitudes, depite my own normal bad attitude. But this one time, I thought it was important to record the drama and how happy Luke was when he won. Poor guy doesn't know yet that this was a set-up. A free pass, if you will. It won't work from here on out. Is that teasing him? Technically, it probably is. But, I don't care. Isn't that the only way to survive these early years, until they are of some use for household chores? Anyway, how long will it take him to learn that the tantrums aren't likely to work? I don't know, I'm still trying to get Jackson to understand it. So, here you go Luke. Proof that you "won",at least one-time.

1 comment:
It's so nice to see you screw with your kids like that.
Post a Comment