First Tee-Ball Practice
We enrolled Jackson in a 4-year-old tee-ball league even though he's only 3 years old. They didn't care that he's only 3; frankly, I think they just wanted his enrollment fee. He's usually a well-behaved boy and, in other settings he does really well listening to other adults (babysitters, daycare, tumbling, soccer, etc.), so I didn't think that he'd have a hard time listening to the coach despite his age. These are photos from his first practice. He's on the Cardinals - sorry all you Cubbie fans in the family, we didn't get to pick the teams. When I told him he was on the Cardinals, he said, "what's a cardinal?" At least I didn't have to explain what an "Athletic" is, that would have been a bit tricky. Anyway, he did great at practice and said that he had a fun time. Now, he's really excited for the opening day "parade" tomorrow...

2 comments:
Make him step on the leaf when he swings ;)
and take his sweatshirt off!
Post a Comment