They May Not Look Identical, But They Are the Same Size
Sometimes when people see Luke or see his picture, they comment how much he looks like his big brother. Honestly, I don't think they look that much alike. I mean, you can tell they are closely related, but when I look at Luke, I don't really see his resemblence to Jackson very much...except for his size.
At Jackson's 6 month well-visit, he was 23 lbs and 29.25 in.
At Luke's 6 month well-visit, he was 23 lbs and 29 in.
Maybe it shouldn't be so surprising given that they have the same genes and are being raised by the same parents, but I still think it's a little weird that they have the same stats.
Anyway, here are pictures of each of them at about 6 months old - even in the same outfit. Again, I look at Luke, I see a brotherly resemblence, but I don't think to myself "man, he looks like Jackson". Maybe they look more alike to other people because those other people aren't his parents or aren't correctly remembering what Jackson looked like? Maybe they just see a LARGE, cheeky baby and think "man, he looks a lot like Jackson"? Or maybe Luke's blue eyes and darker hair color are throwing me off and they look a lot more alike than I think, but I really don't think so....

1 comment:
They look a lot alike to me, but I know what you mean. When Maria was tiny I thought she looked exactly like Anthony, when they brought her to me in the hospital, it could have been Anthony, I swear! But her eyes stayed blue and she has much less hair and she is not nearly as big as Anthony, she has a giant birthmark and she is just different in so many ways, to me, that I never think it anymore. But everyone else does!
Post a Comment