Sunday, March 01, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y!!


It's just not a party until Jason makes a fool of himself, right Dani?
We rented a 11' x 10' bounce castle for the basement. When I reserved it, I was worried that the top of the peaks might hit the bottom of the floor joists; they didn't and it fit perfectly.
If, after seeing this picture of the birthday cake, you asked yourself, "Gee, I wonder if Colleen made this cake herself?", then you really don't know me at all.
He got his first real bike as a gift from his Mammaw & Pappaw. Despite it being pretty cold outside, we let him try to take it down the street for a spin after his nap. The first ride didn't go too well in case you couldn't tell from the pictures. It was difficult for him to get the pedals to turn, so he got pretty frustrated since he knows how to pedal, but he couldn't make them go.

No comments: