Friday, March 13, 2009

Jackson's Chalk Writings

With the exception of a few letters that I helped him with, Jackson wrote all of these names/words himself on our driveway the other day. I helped him spell, mind you, but he did write the letters. I don't know if most kids that have just turned 3 years old can write their letters like this, but I still think this is pretty good. Maybe it's just motherly pride or something.

Wow, now THAT is just pitiful. God, I hope as he gets older he gives me cooler things to be proud of than his ability to write the alphabet. :)

"Worm" - No help.

"Snake" - Help writing the "k".

"Chris" - No help.

"Venus" - No help.

"Luke" - Help with the "k".

"Colleen" & "Jackson" - Help with the "k" and "n" in Jackson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must take after Grandpa!!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty impressive!