Monday, January 12, 2009

4 Months Old Today

Any bets on whether his eyes will stay that color blue?

I'm guessing yes - like his daddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I never gazed into Chris’s eyes

Anonymous said...

Haha...I like what Grandpa said.

Well, there's no telling. Mine were that blue when I was Luke's age...then they slowly turned into green. Brad's have done that too. Only time will tell. :)

Colleen said...

The only reason I'm guessing they'll stay blue is because Jackson's eyes as a baby were much darker and they changed to green during his first year. Most of the babies that I see with blue eyes that keep them have like "crystal" blue eyes, though, like our friends' baby, Maria, has (she's linked if you want to see what I'm talking about). Luke's eyes aren't cyrstal blue, so maybe they'll change like Jackson's did anyway....