Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sneaky Smiles and Hair

They both look like they are up to something here, but I don't think they were doing anything wrong.

Luke is eating 8oz at most feedings and, therefore, is growing like a weed. He has also lost a good bit of hair. It seems like he's just about done losing it, except for the part on the back of his head that will continue to get rubbed off by contact with the mattress and such.

On the other hand, we have been letting Jackson's hair grow out. I think I like it, but this length does result in some of his hair sticking up in the morning when he wakes up. I think it is a good time for some reader participation: Which hair-do do you like better on him: the buzz cut or this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buzz cut

Anonymous said...

Buzz it!

Anonymous said...

I like this way. It is sweeter. The buzz cut is too military/macho.