Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jackson's Friday Night Dinner

Tip of the hat to my friend Joanne, who told me how she made this meal for her kids a few years ago. She then proceeded to catch quite a few eye-rolls from our co-workers. I think they said she had too much time on her hands. I told her I was with her on it and that I was the kind of person that would totally do this too. So now I have, and here's the photographic proof. I guess I have too much time on my hands too.

The only problem was, he was turned off by the blue mac-n-cheese. He wouldn't eat it. I can't say I blame him. It looks pretty gross. He did eat the octopus though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! After the first time I skipped the blue mac and cheese and just made it the regular way. My kids asked for octopus hotdogs for some time.

Anonymous said...

Even I wouldn't eat blue mac and cheese.