Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gingerbread House/Pile

We went to a neighbor's house for Jackson's (and my) first attempt at making a gingerbread house. Things started out well, but then Jackson and the kids (and I) didn't have enough patience to wait for the house to set-up before we decorated, so it was a bit of a mess in the end.
Let this be a warning to all others: gingerbread house making takes patience!
(although, all those people at the party that waited for their house to set-up didn't get to eat theirs - they looked too pretty. Our house was the best because we started to eat it once it fell!)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ha, you should totally buy one pre-made when you buy the kit and that way you can have it both ways.

Anonymous said...

Aw, the holidays in the burbs. Are you sure you don't want to be a SAHM? I shouldn't tease about being in the burbs. Jake is going to a cookie decorating party this week. In other words, I'll be decorating cookies this week while he pillages through an innocent child's toys.