So Far, So Good, So Sleepy
We've been home for about 26 hours now and all seems to be going well. Of course, I say that having only had to spend about 2 hours by ourselves because my parents have been here. Four-on-two is a much easier ratio than two-on-two in almost anything you do! We've been the beneficiaries of that favorable ratio and of my Mom's inability/unwillingness to relax at all, so now we have even less laundry and housework to do than when we left for the hospital! Not such a bad deal to go off for a few days and come home to a clean house and the best smelling baby in the world. :)
Thus far, Luke has been a typical newborn - nothing but sleeping, eating, pooping, and crying, but luckily for us none of these traits have shown up in any intolerable ratio. He's mostly an eater & sleeper. Here he is napping in the bouncer today...

2 comments:
He is just fantastic. Fantastic. So beautiful, I could just eat him up.
Damn, girl, don't eat my baby! I've got some Cheerios, roast beef and stuff I'll share!
Post a Comment