Bouncer Town
We took the boys to Bouncer Town yesterday. We went mostly because Mommy needed to get out of the house for a while but also because we needed to let Jackson do something different after daycare besides just come home. I find that he is in a much better mood when he is doing something fun, new, or different and I really wasn't in the mood for a fight about coming to the table for dinner.
Bouncer Town is part warehouse of inflatable bouncy slides and obstacle courses and part "Chuck E. Cheese"-like games - both of which are totally up Jackson's alley. I would rather take Jackson to this place 20 times before I take him to the dreaded Chuck E. Cheese. It's much cleaner and even better at wearing him out because of all the bouncing. $6 gets you all the bouncing you can take and then you obviously can buy however many game tokens you want so that you can go home with all the crappy toys you want! The have 5 bouncers that they occasionally change around, although there is always a "toddler" bounce area, 2 giant slides, and some sort of obstacle course bouncer. The 5th bouncer is usually just some random bounce house area for all ages.
Climbing the obstacle course.Playing his Daddy in air hockey - guess who won!
First time in the carrier and....
....I think he likes it just fine!

No comments:
Post a Comment