Mark Wahlberg, Redeux
I should be able to say that he went all day in his underwear today for the first time without any accidents...but I can't...but it's not Jackson's fault. His two daycare workers didn't communicate too well this morning and the one didn't tell the other that Jackson was wearing underwear to school for the first time. So, unbeknownst to her, Ms. Belinda unwittingly put Jackson down for his nap without putting a pull-up on him. His only accident all day was while he was sleeping, so that's pretty good in my book. We haven't really been pushing the underwear lately or anything, what with the move and all, but this morning Jackson said it was hurting him to pee and he wanted to wear underwear today. Turns out he's gotten some chafing "down there" so I imagine the underwear feels better for him than the pull-up. Sounds like an opportune time to make a first real run at underwear if you ask me! Anyway, the "dry run" obviously went well enough that we're gonna try it again tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment