Jackson's Room
We're working on his superhero room right now. Trying our best to get it done before #2 makes its appearance. Earlier this week Chris brought home and put in the crib bedding for the nursery and Jackson got a bit jealous. You know, wanting to play with the toys, get in the crib, etc. We let him do it, of course, and it's not a huge deal, but we felt that actually finishing his room might make him less jealous of the nursery. So....we're working on it. Slowly. I think the last time-consuming thing to be done is to put of the chair-rail comic book border. Chris says that he hopes to have all the decorating in Jackson's room and the nursery done by the end of the long weekend. I just hope he's right! :)

2 comments:
I thought the long time beween posts meant that baby number 2 was here! I am glad I didn't spread any premature rumors. I will cross my fingers that Jackson's room is done before baby comes, so he can show off what a big boy's room looks like.
Sorry to have fooled you Jessica! I've just been busy - and lazy - with everything that I haven't posted much. My guess is that in the hospital we'll have plenty of time to post when the baby comes because we won't be preoccupied with painting, unpacking, etc.....
Post a Comment