Monday, April 28, 2008

More Black & White Photos

This time, the crappy black-n-white photos are of #2 from his/her final ultrasound, instead of being pics of Jackson from a Chuck E. Cheese car.

All was well with the baby on the ultrasound (got a good view of the heart this time) and I was able to ward off Chris's promises/threats and keep the gender a surprise. For the record, Chris & Jackson now both think it is a girl. This, despite what Chris thought he saw on the first ultrasound. When I asked him what changed his mind, Chris just said "I don't know what the hell I was looking at. I have no idea." That statement is SO true in SO many ways. Also, for the record, I still think it is a boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's a baby! It's amazing how "real" they look so early.