He Found His Daddy's Line in the Sand
He got some birthday moolah in the mail, so we stopped and let him "build-a-bear", or better yet, build a bunny. He REALLY wanted this sparkly pink bear, but his Daddy quickly vetoed that idea....even though every time I brought him through the line to show him all his choices and I asked him which one he wanted, he said "the pink bear" or pointed at the pink bear and said "I want that one." Chris would not budge though. I guess Chris is progressive enough to buy him a Cabbage Patch kid, but a stuffed pink, sparkly bear is just too much. Jackson and his Daddy eventually compromised and he got the brown bunny...with a pink nose and ears!

2 comments:
Chris just needs to let his son be who he wants to be...even if it is Ms. Jackson if you nasty.
I'll remind you of that when Jakey comes home wanting a rainbow-themed Barbie doll.
Post a Comment