Yay! I Went Pee-Pee in the Potty!!
We were in the bathroom filling the tub for a bath and Jackson was getting antsy to get in the tub. To keep him occupied, I got him undressed and told him to sit on the potty to wait for his bath. As I was tending to the tub, Jackson said "all done", but I thought he was just saying that because he wanted to get off the potty and come over to the tub where I was. BUT....lo and behold, there was pee-pee in the potty! I'm actually less shocked at him actually peeing where appropriate than I am about the fact that the pee actually made it in the potty and not all over it or the floor. I'm sure it will be weeks, if not months, before he does it again, but it was exciting while it lasted. To celebrate, we put the potty in the living room and took photos of a dramatic reinactment for all to enjoy.
Pretending to do "the business"...Clapping and cheering after he pretended to do "the business"...

1 comment:
Where is his reading material??!!??
Post a Comment