Monday, September 24, 2007

Play-Doh

Chris REALLY wanted Jackson to have some Play-doh, "because it's fun and it smells good". Now you should understand why, most of the time, I worry more about Chris than I do Jackson.

Despite his daddy's weird Play-doh attachment, Jackson seemed to like it.Also, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I know you've all been waiting with bated breath. Chris has been monopolizing the home office every night doing some last minute preparations for his big annual fundraiser this week. The event is tomorrow and I think that everyone will be glad when it is over. Here's a pic of Jackson from sometime this week, rockin' some new pj's. He's showing everyone that he is in touch with both his masculine side and his feminine side, hence the dinosaur and bunny rabbit. Although, he probably was just pretending that the dinosaur was eating the rabbit, so it was probably just a display of gross, hyper-masculinity.

No comments: