I know, I know, he's too young.Bu he just looks too darn cute running around in the uniform.Scary to think that he's only 3 years away from organized sports though....
I can't wait to be able to go to Jackson's ball games. It will be great!With a mom who started playing organized sports at age 5, I imagine Jackson will be pretty busy...Grandma
Does he have his mom's or his dad's legs? He's got his grandpa's block head!!!
Hopefully if he plays soccer, he will get some talent from the Maples side. We all sucked on the Laschober side!
Start buying cases of FREEZE POPS!!!
The Maples have absolutely 0% sports talent. And I think I can get him into Pee-Wee Football at 4!
Well, he has to be a minimum of 35 lbs. to play, which he should be like in 2 weeks, but he has to be 5 years old, I guess.
Even though Football may be 4 years away, I know that Irvington has co-ed t-ball for 4 year olds......
i don't know about the legs but he and chris have the same little fat feet
I don't know about special sports talent on the Maples side, but we do have some mighty large hams...which exert excellent force when kicking...btw, Jackson looks soo adorable!
He can play "micro soccer" at the YMCA at age 3. That's when Ruby started soccer. I think they also have football for that age.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I can't wait to be able to go to Jackson's ball games. It will be great!
With a mom who started playing organized sports at age 5, I imagine Jackson will be pretty busy...
Grandma
Does he have his mom's or his dad's legs? He's got his grandpa's block head!!!
Hopefully if he plays soccer, he will get some talent from the Maples side. We all sucked on the Laschober side!
Start buying cases of FREEZE POPS!!!
The Maples have absolutely 0% sports talent.
And I think I can get him into Pee-Wee Football at 4!
Well, he has to be a minimum of 35 lbs. to play, which he should be like in 2 weeks, but he has to be 5 years old, I guess.
Even though Football may be 4 years away, I know that Irvington has co-ed t-ball for 4 year olds......
i don't know about the legs but he and chris have the same little fat feet
I don't know about special sports talent on the Maples side, but we do have some mighty large hams...which exert excellent force when kicking...btw, Jackson looks soo adorable!
He can play "micro soccer" at the YMCA at age 3. That's when Ruby started soccer. I think they also have football for that age.
Post a Comment