The BEST Contraceptive EVER
I think they should show this video to high school students. Simply tell them the truth....this is what happens when you tell a (almost) 15 month old that they can't go outside. This ought to work better than any safe-sex or abstinence program.
Then when the video is over, hit them with the punchline....
THIS TANTRUM LASTED FOR AT LEAST 25 MINUTES (and I didn't even start timing it right away).
P.S. How much do you think I thanked God when he picked up that blanket and screamed into it for a little while? He's such a considerate tantrum-thrower.

4 comments:
Is it wrong to laugh? I have the same experience every time it rains or gets too cold to go out ... and she's 17 months...
Nothing wrong with laughing....you'd never make it through if you didn't, right?
Poor little guy.....and poor momma! Being a toddler can be so hard sometimes. I guess he was too stubborn to redirect to something else?
O that's too funny. Not for you, of course. Thanks for the birth control. lol.
Post a Comment