26 Things You Might Not Know About Me - A Post From Jackson
1) Whenever I see a bear (or any brown animal that sort of looks like a bear) in a book, I say "ggrrrr" just like a bear would. Sometimes I do the same thing when I see a dinosaur in the book.
2) I love to point to birds and say "bir". I also love to spot and point at airplanes.
3) I say "at" (hat) and point to my head where the hat should go.
4) I point to my nose/belly when asked "where's your nose/belly?"
5) I like to stick my finger in your belly button to make you laugh....I will even lift up your shirt when you are not looking just to get to it.
6) I have also said the following: "bow" = boat, "coo-ckckee" = cookie monster, "yite" = light, "uh-oh", "oooo", "baaa" = ball, "ba-ba" = basketball/plastic water bottle/balloon, "bu" = book, "mi" = milk, "ma" = more, "dat" = that, "dada", "doo" = dog, "doa" = done/down, "jew" = juice, "kakh" = clock, "cah" = car, "cat", "caa-caa" = cracker. No "mama" or "no" yet.
7) I get up the steps and go down the slide feet first, on my belly, without any help. I really love to slide.
8) I LOVE to play chase.
9) I like to swing now, even though I didn't before.
10) I will wrestle and tickle you and pretend to blow zerberts on you (but it really only amounts to a big 'ol drool spot on you).
11) I try to dunk the basketball in the hoop.
12) Since I don't know how to say most things, I insist on grabbing ahold of your finger and dragging you to where I want to go (and you will come with me whether you want to or not!).
13) I still really love meat and fruit, but I don't like veggies AT ALL. I won't even eat carrots anymore and I'll only eat potatoes if they are in the shape of a french fry. I also really love ANY food that comes out of a bag - chips, crackers, cookies, even rice cakes.
14) I know that I only get my pacifier in my crib/car and I will take it out before I am picked up out of the crib/car seat. I USUALLY follow that rule, but sometimes I sneak my little paws in between the slats of the crib to grab my pacifier when no one is looking.....and, because I'm not old enough to know better, I don't care that my Aunt Maureen wouldn't like it! ;)
15) I throw tantrums more and more frequently, especially when I want to go outside, and I get even more mad when my tantrums aren't working. I have a short fuse when I'm not getting what I want.
16) I like to play tug with Venus and I LOVE to take her toys and run away from her, just HOPING that she will chase after me.
17) I can get on and off all of my riding toys by myself.
18) I will steal the remote from you ANY CHANCE I GET. Don't ever put it down. I KNOW what power it yields.
19) I run into my room when Mommy or Daddy tell me it is time to change my diaper.
20) I like to kick things around the wood floor.
21) I LOVE to take baths and will stand there watching the tub fill up so that I can get in AS SOON AS IT IS READY. I really don't want to wait until my clothes/diaper are off, but Mommy makes me.
22) I like lemons.
23) I go up and down stairs on my belly with ease and I am starting to try to walk down them while holding on to the wall/railing.
24) I can get myself into and out of almost everywhere.
25) I really like the books with the hide-n-seek flaps right now. It's like a big surprise each time I lift the flap.
26) I brush my own hair and I am really proud of the job I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment