Monday, April 02, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese f/k/a Showbiz Pizza

Jackson took his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's this weekend since the rain put a damper on anything fun we could do outside. :( He seemed to enjoy it a lot and he rode EVERY imaginable type of car/truck/rocket/whatever that he was big enough to ride. He did not like the fact that he was too little to climb up into the tunnels and slides that they had running up to the ceiling. Besides the fact that he physically couldn't get up there, he would have gotten trampled by the tons of unsupervised kids running around on sugar-highs! I did not enjoy spending my time with Mr. Cheese, but I have a feeling this was not my last encounter with him and his gang of ugly, annoying, furry, robotic critters.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, I wish it was still called Showbiz. I suppose they don't have the Disney-wannabe singing mechanical critters anymore, huh?

Colleen said...

Oh yeah....they're still there. And they are just as annoying as they used to be. You can see some of them in the background of the rocketship picture.