Let Them Eat Cake!!
This video is a bit dull, but I think it's funny for the purpose of showing the progession that Jackson took while he was eating his birthday cake. This was the first time that he ever ate cake (that I know of), so he was a bit cautious at first. You will notice that he is just kind of poking and pointing at the cake. Since things were taking WAY TOO LONG for his impatient Mommy, I sped things up and broke off a piece of the cake for him to try. That REALLY got things moving! By the end of his cake, Jackson was stuffing his face so full that he couldn't even keep the cake in his mouth while he was chewing. He clearly had quite a different attitude about cake at the end of this video than at the start.
P.S. Notice him mugging for the camera at the end? What a ham. He does that all the time. He gets it from his Daddy; he's a ham too.

No comments:
Post a Comment