Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feeling A Bit Better With Mommy

He seems to be feeling a bit better, but he's still coughing some and he is VERY CRANKY. He's just not been himself all week. He's not crying all the time, but he sure is WHINING NON-STOP. I will say that last night was much better than it has been in the past few days - he wasn't quite as whiny. Word on the street (i.e. other parents who've had to put their kids on Prednisone) is that it is common for kids to experience these emotional/behavior side effects from the Prednisone. What joy! The pediatrician said that 1 in 3 kids who get bronchiolitis are later diagnosed as asthmatic, so I hope we are not headed down that road given Jackson's parents asthmatic history. But I'm not worried about that right now, only time will tell something like that. I'm just happy that today is his last dose of Prednisone and I am anxious to see if he starts feeling better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET WELL JACKSON!!! You can't be sick on your 1ST BIRTHDAY!!
Colleen, I had problems w/ my old blog so I created a new one, www.thekingsdaughter2.blogspot.com,for future reference.

Anonymous said...

That's a good picture.