Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr. Jackson, If Your Nasty**

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Between work, holiday shopping, and the inevitable funk that hits you when your favorite NFL team hits the skids right before the playoffs, blogging hasn't been on the forefront of my mind. Plus, I can't think of much new to report. Jackson went to his first birthday party this weekend. It was his second cousin Alex's 1st birthday party. Jackson didn't last long enough to get any cake though. I suppose his first taste of cake is supposed to be on his own first birthday anyway, and that's only two months away. Scary!

That's hotdog, cheese bread, green beans, and banana he's eating here.
He liked sitting at the front door and watching the rain come down.
**For the un-hip among you (i.e. Grandpa), that's a reference to a Janet Jackson song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had NO clue.

Anonymous said...

Me either.

Colleen said...

BIG surprise!!

That's why I spelled it out for you....