If This is How He Gets to Spend His 9 Month Birthday....He Can't Wait Until He Turns 1 Year Old!!!
For Jackson's 9 month birthday, we went to the Children's Museum for the first time. He was such a good boy for the whole day. I'm pretty sure that he had a blast! Of course, Mommy and Daddy had fun too! His two favorite parts were 1)watching the carousel go around and around and 2)crawling around the cushioned play area! Check out the photographic evidence of a good time!
Here he is at the winter wonderland slide. We didn't have time to go down it this time, but we are gonna hit it next time that's for sure!
Here we are at the Fireworks of Glass display.
Having a great time climbing over the ripples.
Coming down those stairs head-first was a bit more challenging than he initially thought!
More fun in the playarea!
Here's Daddy helping Jackson play in the river!
Practicing turning lights on and off. His favorite thing to do at home!
Making the clown light up by hitting the buttons.
He liked watching the carousel go around more than actually riding on it!

2 comments:
Wow! Looks like a great time! I hear that I get to meet you next Saturday- I can't wait!
Aww how fun!! Well, he's not really my official boyfriend, but we are talking...you can check him out if you go to my Myspace page: myspace.com/jeffner84 and he's on my top friend list- the name is Bill. O and yes, I did fail to mention the sanity of the family...haha. Didn't want to offend =)
Post a Comment