8 Months Old!!
Jackson had a big day today.
He turned 8 months old.
His 4th tooth (upper right) broke through the gums today.
Just a few minutes after I realized the tooth was through, I saw him crawl for the first time. About 2 seconds after this video was shot, Chris and I looked at each other with "uh oh" expressions on our faces because we simultaneously realized what Jackson had done and what it meant for us. Life around the house just got more interesting! I think we need to go buy some stair gates this weekend....(I think the funniest part of the video is Chris standing there with one sock on, and one sock off. I mean, who does that?!?)
The minute he learned to crawl is the minute he figured out how to get himself into trouble for the first time....
Then he was "punished" for the first time too (for pulling the basket off the shelf and spilling everything out). As punishment, I made him take this picture. Parenting is really fun!

2 comments:
Maybe Chris was just outside working on his barefoot punting.
It looks like there is random homeless person in your house what with the one sock on and one sock off...
Happy 8 months old Jackson and Happy Crawling!
Post a Comment