Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good Food, Good Company, but Bad Weather

Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate this weekend, so Jackson didn't do any swimming. Chris was able to get some homework done though (thanks for watching Jackson, Grandpa) and I was able to get some unnecessary shopping done at Bailey's. If you have ever been to Bailey's in Knox, Indiana, you know what I mean. If you have never been there before, then picture a large warehouse in the middle of farm country that is part Sam's Club/Costco, part Big Lots, part WalMart (because of the crowded isles filled with catatonic shoppers), part generic dollar store, part L. Fish furniture, and part Ace hardware and you will begin to get an idea of what Bailey's is like. I highly recommend you experience it for yourself if you find yourself in Knox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell people about Bailiey's...they will steal all the "deals" ;)