Teeth
Yes, that's the plural "teeth", not just "tooth". The tooth right next to the visible one, has just barely popped a corner through his gums -- although you can't really see it in the photo. Plus, in addition to the excessive fussiness cause by teething, Jackson also officially has his first cold, which he doesn't particularly care for, especially when you wipe his nose. I believe that the several snotty kids in daycare are to blame. Such are the downsides to daycare (although I tell myself it will be good for his immune system!). As you can imagine, with the teething and the cold, it is nothing but good times when Jackson is around these days!! :)

4 comments:
I don't believe that Jackson is ever anything but super-pleasant and sweet-- even with new teeth and a cold.
....just like his Mommy, right Jessica?!?
Yeah, right.
The better to eat like a Maples with!
Post a Comment