Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Outfit

I think that Jackson got this outfit from Grandma.....I'm not sure though. I don't think she meant for his shorts to be riding that high on his waist though! We may be raising a "geek" here, but that's okay with me. He must get that "geek" look from his Grandpa.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that Jackson has swimming trunks on. The shirt is used as a cover up. I did get this outfit and it looks good on Jack. He will never be as big a geek as his Grandpa.

Colleen said...

Swimming trunks with pockets and no lining???....I don't think so. I think they are just shorts and a t-shirt. You're right about the "Grandpa is a bigger geek"-thing though.

Carissa said...

Not sure if they put linings in them for trunks that little though. After all, there would be a swim diaper under it so a lining isn't really necessary to keep "his package" in place! I don't remember our littlest trunks having linings, but it's been a while.

Anonymous said...

Little Minnow/fish... I bought it as swimming trunks but who knows???

Exit 465 said...

He's just so not a Jack - he's definitely a Jackson.

Colleen said...

Picky, picky, Christopher.

Anonymous said...

Jack is better than BIG COOKIE. What will the guys say?????

Colleen said...

Just so that the blog is current...I believe that after re-examining the shorts in question, Grandma has come to reluctantly concede that they are, in fact, shorts, not swimming trunks.