Monday, July 31, 2006

Grandparents Rule!

While photographic evidence is lacking, Jackson had a great time this weekend spending time with his grandparents. First, we brought him over to Mammaw's house for a little while on Saturday evening and left him there while Chris and I went out to dinner alone. Thats' weird to write..."alone". It was pleasant to get to spend the meal with just Chris and I before he left for Minnesota this week.

Then, Grandma and Grandpa came down later that night to visit. It was nice of them to keep me company after Chris left. Grandma even got up at 6:30am to feed Jackson his breakfast this morning. Grandpa, on the otherhand, wasn't quite prepared to help out with breakfast, seeing as though he probably didn't go to bed until after midnight. Grandpa sure did help out in lots of other ways though....like buying lunch, buying dinner, picking up dinner, etc. He may not be a morning person, but he's still pretty handy to have around!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I have to pay you for the nice words?

Colleen said...

Yes please. Such kindness, most assuredly, deserves a reward.