This kid can do everything.....except for actually roll over! He is THISCLOSE, but he can't quite seem to get it all over. He will obviously have to roll over soon though; I don't think his neck could go any further backward!
You were exactly 5 months old (to the day) when you rolled over for the first time. It took you another 2 weeks to figure out how to roll back and forth.
I predict that Jackson will roll over in about another week.
4 comments:
I think I remember Linda Blair's character in The Exorcist contorting her body like this - I told that priest to use Holy Water on him!!!
You were exactly 5 months old (to the day) when you rolled over for the first time. It took you another 2 weeks to figure out how to roll back and forth.
I predict that Jackson will roll over in about another week.
Mom
Only your mother would know a fact like that!!!
Time sure has flown by! I can't believe he's that old already!
Post a Comment