Made For TV
**UPDATE**
WISH-TV apparently re-edited their father's day story and re-ran a Dads Inc. spot. The second tmie around though WISH-TV cut out all those other yahoos in the video and just focused on Dads Inc., Jackson, and Jackson's Daddy. No one cared about those other folks anyway! Anyway, the spot was shorter, but was solely devoted to Dads Inc., instead of a piece about Father's Day in general. We didn't know that they were going to do that, so we weren't prepared to tape the newer version when it came on. It's too bad because it is a better spot and Jackson and his daddy got a lot more air time. The shorter spot ran on the 10pm WISH-TV news on the UPN network in town. That's when we caught it on TV by surprise. So when the normal late night broadcast of WISH-TV on CBS came on, we had the tape all ready to go....but we were bumped. Apparently some dude got shot at a Wendy's drive-thru on the Westside or something and WISH-TV thought that story was more news worthy than Jackson and his daddy. Whatever! Anyway, the good, shorter spot ran again at the 6:30am CBS news again this morning, so we missed taping it again! Why can't they make up their mind about whether the Dads Inc. spot is news worthy? Anyway, I am taping the CBS Noon news today, on the off chance that they will run the better spot again....although I doubt it. That newcast will probably be our last hope of getting the better spot for Dads Inc. taped so they can run it on the Dads Inc. website. If we get it taped, I'll post it here too. We'll see....
Jackson's got a face that's made for T.V.! Not even 4 months old yet and he's already a local T.V. star....check him out (and his daddy)!

4 comments:
Congrats to Jackson (and Dad!) on his TV debut!
The 10:00 UPN version was the one I caught last night. It was a true coincidence that I caught it as I don't usually watch that channel!
If Chris wants to put it on the website, have him contact the station. Maybe they would provide him with a file he can upload?
How Awesome! My cousins are celebrities!
Post a Comment