Hey Mommy...Look at These Things!!
For the last week or so, Jackson does this new trick every time you lay him on his back -- he puts his feet up in the air and then he grabs his feet. He apparently believes that his newly discovered feet are merely toys permanantly attached to his body and that they are there just for his own personal amusement. I have to confess that it's pretty cute to watch him play with his feet and giggle, but it sure does make diaper changes a bit more difficult with both his hands and feet in the way!

2 comments:
Yeah...that always did make diaper changes more challenging. Sometimes hanging a mobile over the changing table or keeping a small toy that you only give them to hold during diaper changes will help to get them to forget about those feet for a couple of minutes so you can get the job done.
I know I've said it before, but I just have to say it again. Mmmmmm...Michelin Baby.
Post a Comment