Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sleeping

Okay, since it has been 4 straight days, I feel comfortable putting this out there in the cosmos without it coming back to bite me in the butt....
Jackson has been sleeping WONDERFULLY....like so well that I wonder if he has grown into some sleeping disorder or something. Here is an account of his last 4 nights' blocks of sleep, without any noticible interruption: 7, 8, 9, 8.5 hours. Is that great or what? I don't know if it is just his age, his confort level with his home and crib now, the rice cereal, or his inability to take naps of any significiant length during the day, but Mommy and Daddy are certainly not complaining about this recent turn of events. Now I just hope that putting this out there doesn't mean that he will become a terror for the next 4 nights....I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will inherit Grandma's ability to fall asleep ANYWHERE!

Carissa said...

Ah...you have now cursed yourself. Anytime I opened my big mouth about how well a child was sleeping they would change their pattern almost immediately.

Jason said...

I'm sure it's nothing that the sound of a jackhammer couldn't take care of.