Grandpa Strikes Again!
For those of you that do not know, Grandpa has a history of getting upset and throwing Kraft singles at young children -- including his own daughter. While his compulsion for this lay dormant for the past 20 years, apparently it cannot be contained any longer and he has resorted to even thowing this yummy food at small infants too. Here, Grandpa got Jackson with the first shot. Apparently, old age has not affected his throwing arm.

4 comments:
I love Jackson. It's my youngest child I'm to sure about right now. If my throwing arm was good I would have hit you with the single. Next time I tell you to eat your chile EAT IT!
Beware of the Cheese Ninja! - Tommy
He might strike again with Gorganzola. - Erik
.The gorgonzola gorilla may be after Tom and Erik if they make fun of him any more
The Gorgonzola Gorilla sure must stink!!
Post a Comment