Do you remember the scene in Ghostbusters, when the angry Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man was running around New York, stomping and destoying everything? I think Jackson looks like that in this picture.
Stantz: "I tried to think of hte most harmless thing... something that could never destroy us... something I loved from my childhood. The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. He was on all the packages we used to buy when I was a kid. We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows at Camp Waconda."
Venkman: "Great, the marshmallows are about to get their revenge."
3 comments:
ROTFL...you're right...it is an almost frightening resemblance in that picture!
That's so hilarious!
Stantz: "I tried to think of hte most harmless thing... something that could never destroy us... something I loved from my childhood. The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. He was on all the packages we used to buy when I was a kid. We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows at Camp Waconda."
Venkman: "Great, the marshmallows are about to get their revenge."
Good luck with the marshmallow's revenge...
Post a Comment