Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bath

Jackson wanted to make sure he smelled good for his first day with the girls at daycare! He had been told that first impressions are VERY important.

Actually, I think that he likes taking baths. (Knock on wood) He doesn't cry when he is in the tub. He just doesn't like it when I dry his head off with the towel. But still, even then, he doesn't cry...he just kind of squirms and grimaces and tolerates me until I'm done.


3 comments:

Carissa said...

I think that's the same tub that we used to have! I used it the most with Keithen. The girls mostly bathed with me.

Hope your first day of work and Jackson's first day without mom went well!

Exit 465 said...

Now you know he's going to be so appreciative of these pictures in 16 years when we show them to his girlfriends!

Anonymous said...

At least you covered up his privates.

Mmmmm...The Michelin Baby.